Friday, January 13, 2012

Close your eyes and follow me to a place where dreams come true

Trust me with your gentle hands as our lives begin anew

At this moment speakers carry the frequencies of a message I can not deliver

This basement is pumping volumes as its cool air causes me to shiver

As you become mesmerized by the breathtaking sights and sounds

Allow yourself to drop weightlessly to the unseen ground

Do not fear the fall dear in fact take in the marvelous view

Nothing will ever cause harm as long as you are in my view

Passing stars and a setting moon command the destinies of two naive souls

Who want nothing more than to feel as if they are in control

Blue skies and a rising sun guide the futures of two curious minds

Who want nothing more than for their destines to intertwine

Defined through struggle these souls have prospered through rough conditions

But a quest for true happiness remains as their only ambition

Keep your eyes closed dear and remain with me in a place where you belong

Trust me with your gentle hands as I hover you along

At this moment speakers carry the frequencies of the message to a beautiful song

A message which overjoys me to have to no longer prolong

For even though I have not met the girl of my dreams I know she exists

If not in reality than in my fantasies is where we shall kiss

Your lips are so soft and gentle as they slowly invade mine

A kiss that feels so magnificent as if it was divine

The perfect kiss though only a moment in time

Will be remembered forever within the words to this rhyme

Words that can never be erased nor fade away

Forever in my heart will these words remain

If I could maintain you within this fantasy would you desire to awaken?

If you confuse reality for pleasant dreams than you are surely mistaken

Your stunning smile is all I need to keep me from reality

And one look into your golden eyes generates the vitality

To break free from my fantasies in order to pursue

A reality that proves dreams really can come true

No comments:

Post a Comment